After enjoying over 10 years in our premises in central Bradford (our head office), we are planning to relocate to a new building in Little Germany on the 31st October 2016.
For your records, our new address will be:
Merchant House, 19 Peckover Street, Bradford. BD1 5BD. The telephone number and other contact details will stay the same – 01274 789789.
The process of moving to the new building (“transitioning”) will be structured and carefully planned.
- We will take lots of pictures of the building before members visit.
- We will arrange for all members to visit the new building with the workshops that they attend. These visits will start week beginning Monday 3rd
- We will practice travelling the journey from the Sunbridge Road building and from the city centre (train and bus stations).
- The visits will include showing members where to buy lunch.
- We will work with members to reorganise their taxi journeys.
- We will give all members an information pack. This will include;
- information about the new building, for example where each workshop will be
- where members can buy lunch
- information about public transport such as bus times and numbers
- local amenities (such as shops)
We will also be having orientation visits on Tuesday 18th October (1 – 3pm) and Wednesday 26th October (5 – 7pm) to give parents/carers the opportunity to familiarise themselves with our new premises. Please could you confirm your attendance by Friday 14th October. Many thanks.
There is also a wish list attached to this letter, which asks for help or resources for the new building. We would be very grateful for any donations and/or assistance, and thank you in advance.
If you have any questions about the new building or the move, please talk to Lucy, Beth or Neil of the Bradford Operations Team. We can be contacted on the details here.